I went on line to make a purchase on Thanksgiving Day.The glasses that I wanted were marked $99.00.

I placed the glasses in my cart and went to shop some more. When I was done shopping I went to my cart and proceeded to check out. The glasses were now over $300.00. I went out of the website and tried again.

The same thing happened. On Friday, I called customer service, explained the situation - they acknowledge the glitch and basically said "Oh Well". I have submitted sent several emails as well as facebook request for assistance - It seems that I'm being ignored.

Also I put a post on Sunglass Hut's facebook page - it seems to have been deleted.FALSE ADVERTISEMENT AND NO GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Review about: Sunglass Hut Website.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

h.kitchener

Sunglasses and reading one also are very, very cheap to make.Spending more than a few dollars for them is but a waste of money, unless one's vanity requires you to spend a ton of money on a "name brand" of anything.

You can buy many different brands and styles of sunglasses at a dollar store for a dollar. Try to find the metal frame ones, tho.

They hold up better.I once bought a dozen or so of "brand name" sun and reading glasses at Meijer's for 90% off the regular price.